Sunday 22 March 2020

Bonjour mes amis!

Tu es chanceux (se) je vous écris en anglais, pour vos parents aussi!... :)

So what a crazy week it has been! And so many changes. I didn't end up going away on holiday so I have been isolating myself with my family and keeping safe and busy. I am ensuring to get outside each day even if it's just for a bit, and doing yoga and reading. Je parle beaucoup and lis en français aussi. I am writing to you because I want you all to know that will all these uncertain times, know that I am here for you if you have any questions or concerns. You can contact me at my email any time. I will be checking it throughout the day often. melissa.boyer@ocsb.ca


As for assignments,
1. I would first like you to write to me about what you have been doing this last week. You can write about activities, you can ask me questions, share your feelings, all trying to do so in French :) Please put it in your french folder, document titled mon congé POUR mercredi.
Don't forget passé composé :)    10 lignes minimum ( les phrases de 6e année) 

2. Please send me a quick email to confirm that you have read this and that you have shared this information with your parents. Please let them know that they can email me anytime as well.
I will be contacting each student and parent if I do not hear from you by Tuesday.

We have a list of activities and resources that are always available to you. And are located at the student portal. Here are a few you can check out to continue to practise reading and listening to French. Keep up with Duolingo too!

http://isafrenchfun.blogspot.com/
https://mifo.ca/nouvelles/activites-en-francais-a-faire-a-la-maison/

The most important thing for you all is to be safe and healthy. Help out around your home and keep yourselves busy with activities, playing BOARD games, cards, reading (continuing to practise your French) and being active. Get some fresh air, while ensuring you are still being safe.

I will be updating this daily! So check in !!!  I will be posting on this blog, and setting up Workspaces

DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME TO KNOW YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS!!!
À BIENTÔT, VOUS ME MANQUEZ!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

le 4-8 mai

Merci à quelque amis qui on envoyer des photos à moi de la semaine d'esprit!!! Voici la nourriture que j'ai mangé!!!! Regar...