Thursday 19 September 2019

FRENCH WEBSITE EXTRA RESOURCES

It was great meeting all my parents last year! Thank you for making it out to meet me! Parents always ask for extra ways to support their children through a second language. The french teachers got together to create a site that includes extra resources and support for students. If you have any questions see my contacts below...

http://isafrenchfun.blogspot.com

Bonjour I, Melissa Boyer will be your child’s French teacher for this year. 
Please visit and follow us so you can see what we are doing throughout the year 
And so you don’t miss out on important information.  
Sign up to receive emails every time I post on my BLOG
               TWITTER: @teachboyer   PHONE: 613 271-9542 ext:5451

No comments:

Post a Comment

le 4-8 mai

Merci à quelque amis qui on envoyer des photos à moi de la semaine d'esprit!!! Voici la nourriture que j'ai mangé!!!! Regar...