Monday 17 September 2018

Open House

Bonjour les parents.

This Wednesday is our Open House for our community, to come and meet the teacher and to see our new beautiful school. I will have a "checklist" for my students to show you the sights. I look forward to meeting you. Parent teacher meetings will take place in November to discuss how your child is progressing in French. If you need to meet me before then please contact me and we will set something up.



UPDATE:
We have been focusing on the oral component in French these last 2 weeks. We are reviewing the everyday key phrases they use. Now that we are into our third week, I encourage the students to speak as much as they can in French, by using the vocabulary in the class and their resources they possess.
We are interviewing our classmates and learning more about our classroom community.
We have discussed the importance of collaboration and what it looks like and sounds like.
This is one of the learning skills I will be assessing for the progress report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

le 4-8 mai

Merci à quelque amis qui on envoyer des photos à moi de la semaine d'esprit!!! Voici la nourriture que j'ai mangé!!!! Regar...